Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who's Onboard?

Okay-I wanted to create this blog for those who conscience of what you eat...so everyone should be interested...right??? If you would like to be a contributor please let me know. I think it would be great for people to post about:

Recipes that are tried and true (picture of food appreciated)
Snack Ideas
Food Alternatives
Things that work for you
Food Finds
Your good news (share your milestones with the group)
or anything that you think would help others eat better and feel better!


If it is possible please include point value (Weight Watchers)

So...if you are interested-let me know and check back often for great tips!

6 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Mark has lost 25 lbs so far with Weight Watchers, he's doing awesome, so I'm sure we might have a few things to add.

KaySea said...

Love it. Thanks for putting it together. I will be adding stuff to it soon.

Lara B said...

What a great idea Rach- I can't wait to see all the great ideas.

Jossie said...

I'm in :-)

Sarah said...

I will probably have no good ideas, but I will definitely be checking often to check out everyone else's.

Amy Darrington-Baird said...

Thanks for sharing, I will be checking in!